I.T. Services & Support
Hardware Support and Maintenance may involve warranty/non-warranty repairs, preventative maintenance, installation, configuration or upgrade, and typically covers the following types of equipment;
- Network Servers - installation, maintenance, upgrade, relocation
- Network Workstations - Slim-clients, PCs or Notebooks
- Network Equipment - hubs, cabling issues, switches and routers
- Printers, Scanners and other large peripherals
Software or Application Support Contracts may cover licence compliance, installation, configuration, network roll-out, centralizing, etc. A list of supported software is impractical, but applications we cover would include;
- Server Operating Systems - Windows Server, Novell, Linux
- Workstation Operating Systems - Windows, Linux, Google Chrome
- Office Applications - Exchange Server, Microsoft Office, Sun Microsystems Open-Office
- Proprietary/Bespoke Applications - for instance specialist Legal or Accounting Software
Remote or On-site Support
If possible, we would always use remote software support, such as LogMeIn®, Windows Remote Desktop, etc. This keeps costs to a minimum, and ensures support can be offered in a timely manner. However, sometimes (especially for first-time installation) we would need to visit your premises, and our on-site rates are quite reasonable.
Technical Support Contracts
Our Support Contracts are flexible, with monthly, quarterly or yearly billing, and we cover the following areas:
- Hardware Maintenance, Repair and Replacement
- Network & Printer Management
- PC Support and Maintenance
- Software Support, Installation and Development
- Website/Domain Development and Management
- Backup & Contingency Planning
Most of our support contracts are in Chicago, but we can provide contract staff and remote support to customers anywhere in the world.
Sub-Contracted or Sole-Contracter, Nationwide or International
We can work amiably alongside other contracters, reporting to a support manager, or act as a sole-contracter, an outsource, managing your entire I.T., Communications and Internet requirements.
We provide PC and Network Support to customers in the USA, UK and Internationally, on a contract or ad-hoc basis.
I.T. Pre-sales, Post-sales, Management & Investor Consultancy
We engage in all types of I.T. Consultancy, formal or otherwise, and can provide a range of direct or out-sourced project-based I.T. Consultancy Services, including;
- Project Feasibility Reports + Consultancy
- Project/Product Assessment Reports + Consultancy
- Project Management
- Project Documentation
- I.T. Systems Analysis
- I.T. Policies, Quality Procedure Manuals and Documentation
- User Manuals and Procedures, Hand-outs, Bulletins, etc.
We pride ourselves on our high standard of documentation, and all documents produced by us are done to a fully professional standard, in accordance with all and any Government, Accounting, Audit or ISO Requirements/Guidelines, and acceptable for submission to any such body, as specified by our clients.